Translate

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Q&A Febuary and March



These are the latest Q&A from my emails. I didn't want to wait so long. I still am longing for a blog about what the Trusted Folk shared with me but didn't want to wait. I will jump right in. If there are any grammar mistakes, forgive me. I had no time to check.


How does one communicate with feelings alone? Do you hear words or see images? How is there a communication?

MITAWINASI
The truest, most pure, and most honest form of being yourself is through feeling. At his level of existence there is no way to confuse, lie to, or not be yourself. It is all that it is and nothing more and nothing less. Feeling is being and there is a feel to being yourself. It doesn't always feel 'good', but it does always give you the grandest overview of what makes you feel 'bad.' I am not talking about feeling sick 'bad.' I am speaking of intuition when making choices; choosing who you wish to be in relation to any situation.

Now, ... how do you FEEL about thought? Can you see how much control thought has over feeling?
Look around you. How much are you encouraged to think? When you feel strongly about something, why is it that you think so much about it?

JA
(Mitawinasi is the only non-sasquatch person that I talk to so much. He is from the planet Dakote. Previous blog entries explain him more. I was sitting at the back of my property one evening speaking with TuGrahno when I felt him arrive. I felt that he was not Sasquatch and was uneasy. TuGrahno introduced him to me as a friend. We have spoken often over the years and I have recorded most of our conversations in this blog. You just have to scroll back.

I need to add here that when I began to feel the communication grow, I was tricked a few times. I was a victim of other beings communicating with me and not being seasoned enough to know the difference. This happens often to people that are new to making a connection. It's okay. There is nothing to be afraid of. You feel it right away. It is mostly blissful and to good to be true. The most transparent way to know if you are being fooled has to do with the ego. It will always be more obvious to others than yourself. But it's easy to get grounded again if one trusts their feelings about what roll they wish ego to play.)

I will answer your question from me. Personally, It has always changed over the years and yet it always has to do with feeling. I have a job. I am busy. I have never been rich so I have always had to keep busy. Sometimes I must really work hard at hearing with my heart when I have so much mind chatter about work, the well being of my wife and kids, bills... Even though I have been far away from being grounded at times, I have ALWAYS and in ALL WAYS trusted my heart or feeling. Listening to my heart has landed me a incredible marriage and relationship with my wife and daughters, I've seen many countries and met many wonderful people, having little money most of my life has seasoned me and helped me to love the little things in life as well as feeling the awe of the bigger experiences that cross my path. I guess that makes me kind of like a normal person; like most.

Loving my self with my many mistakes and shortcomings was the biggest obstacle that I overcame and continue to do; impossible without feeling your way through. I wasn't born with any gifts or anything... we ALL were. I just wanted to communicate so bad with what I knew was there but couldn't see. I had nothing to loose but everything to gain from reaching out to our sisters and brothers in the forests. I began this blog to record my adventures and in the process I found that the more I shared, the more adventures I would have. It's about giving. Service to others is service to self but not the other way around. From sharing, I have learned extremely much from all of you who are reading this. The feeling of love and friendship... the oneness of the adventure with all of you... we are all one... just different parts.

MITAWINASI
Might I add that it is this way for all of us. We are all parts of the same. We reach out to you and feel you. We can feel your intent, your fear, your sorrow, your joy, your shame, your love. At this depth there is much to say and much to hear.

Thinking is a part of all of us. There is nothing wrong with thinking. But thinking and feeling are two different parts of who we are. If you want to run a race you would not use your teeth and to eat one would not use their feet. This is thought and feeling.

JA
Many people have asked me over the years how to feel. I have done my best at answering this question but I am no master at anything. How would you answer?

MITAWINASI
How do you think? One just thinks. Sometimes one thinks at the expense of feeling. Other times one feels and doesn't think about it. Just know the difference between the two and use which ever one helps you eat or win the race.


When I was writing with a friend, I felt something like automatic writing. I just wrote what I sensed. Is this what the Sasquatch people mean with letting go? It was like I was being coached or taught. And would the medicine woman of the clan share healing energy with me?

JA
No one has ever brought that up before. I guess that is what I do. Sometimes I sit in the woods and close my eyes and communicate with the people around me (It is not always the Sasquatch people). This is my favorite way to communicate but it always tries me the most. There are always smells, sounds, images, and touches. At night, I see them. I have never had a visit with a Sasquatch man or woman where we sit together and exchange grunts and sign language as many picture that it may be. Tahjee taught me long ago about the physical and the spiritual. Sasquatch people have bodies that exist in a world parallel to ours that fade in and out. They do this at will.  Their spirit is with what I communicate. On many occasions I will be speaking with a hairy person in my heart as clear as day and see their body at the same time looking at me but not using their mouth to speak. Some people call this telepathy but to experience it, you become clear of the multiple dimensions involved in the friendship; one physical and one spiritual. I always choose the spiritual. The deeper conversations are found there. I don't see them often and I do not go out to SEE them. I go out to be comfortable and learn and share and laugh. I speak less now when I am in the woods than I used to but I still do.

(Again ...!... let me make very clear... this is only MY experience. All experiences are different because all of us are different. I DO NOT proclaim that my way is the only way. It is simply how I choose to experience this. I have learned a lot from the experiences of others but in the end it is just me with mine. Most of us are in different Facebook groups that have to do with Bigfoot. Often we have seen arguments among good people that stand by their convictions until the end. People that know me will remember that I have NEVER been a part of any argument professing to know it all. Never. The only thing that I do not have any use for is the KILL for science mentality or the physical "research" groups. I am not above them, I simply fell differently about it. To each their own.)

Other ways that I communicate with our sisters and brothers of the forest is typing this blog in live time or real time. You called it Ghost Writing. I guess that that is as good a name as any. I don't feel that I am talking to "ghosts." I have had the experience personally that to write what I feel and then re-read it is full of information and communication. I don't re-read as much as I should but when I have, I have always learned more things. I am usually sitting at my desk with a glass of wine or something in the early afternoon. I don't have the possibility to do this often and this is why my blog entries have become farther apart. I went back to school in my forties and now I am working at a more intense level of society. During school is when I started writing this blog and had more time. I did work and go to school at the same time but it was easier somehow. I don't know why.

In answering your questions here, I have become very personal. It feels good. Let me, for the first time, share with you more about my American Indian brother, Bone. His experiences are his own but worth sharing because my experiences with him in all of this has been huge in my life. I have written about him often in past blog entries but now it's time to know him better.

We both found each other at a meeting place for our kids. From the very beginning, from the very first word, we knew that we were meant to discuss what we were both searching for. We had to be careful because of where we would meet with our kids, in the community, during the week. I knew that I had a special love for this guy from the beginning, and again... trusted my feelings and went with it. We began to meet privately. His approach to all of this was mind boggling for me.

He is an American Indian that grew up on a reservation. He worked hard with social disadvantages to get to where he wanted to be. I respect the hell out of him because of what he went through to get there. He has a beautiful family and like me, shares a deep closeness with his wife and kids. He wishes to remain anonymous so that is all that I will share about that. He is one of the most intelligently loving people that I have ever known. From his childhood until today, he is one of the most high integrity and honest people that I have ever known.

He has invited me often to share with him how he chooses to experience all of this. Often we have gone at night into deep woods. He is so secure with his intent that he trusts that every Sasquatch person feel it right away; and they do. He walks into the woods with a gun but would never harm a flower. I have an understanding with the hairy folk that I will never bring a weapon or camera into the woods. I am adamant about that (lately I bring a camera sometimes). Once he asked me to hold his gun so that he climbed up something and I about had heart attack trying to explain to the Sasquatch people why I was holding a gun so close to a place that they told me not to go and where their families were. That night He and I met Mahkee. Mahkee is one of the biggest Sasquatch men that I have ever met.

The moral of the story here is that we all have our own way. And no one way is best.

Is there any person with bigger feet than mine that would like to say anything here about the Questioner's question before we go to healing?

TUGRAHNO
I would. The place to be is always where you are.

JA
Is that it? Yes, I can feel from him that that is it. I hear him laughing.

The second part of the question is about the Medicine Woman healing. Tahjee, would you like to venture a statement?

TAHJEE
The young lady is troubled. She sends all of her healing away to others. She feels guilty to save some for herself.

JA
Don't make me beg, My Lady of the Woods. Tell me.

TAHJEE
Your going to go one on one with her on this one, Cowboy. Her questions are already answered.

JA
Okay, what I'm going to say now is selfish but it already came up once today. Let me say this: I feel that I must be realistic about my time going one on one. I am so busy. I almost feel guilty saying this but I feel that writing this blog is my contribution. Damn, that sounds selfish but I'm not a selfish person. What are you talking about?

TAHJEE
This has much to do with you. What you call forth and your eagerness to learn is in this. You can't learn something new when you are used to the delivery. See what happens. Have you not been speaking of healing lately?

JA
Okay, we will leave it at that. I will write about it later.


Do the Sasquatch people like my organic peanut butter or would they prefer something else?

Do not share my name. Yes, we love the peanut butter but there is something that your kids are up to that we would like to see more of.

JA
Okay, I will refer to you as F. I see a lot with the letter S but F is what came when typing this. I do not see you as a typical Sasquatch person. It is a bit fuzzy. Can you continue more?

F
I can.

JA
Well then do it, please.

F
I am a tree.

JA
I know the person that asked this question. I know that this person has their own experiences with the People of the woods. Would you just take a moment and start talking and not rely on me asking questions. Would you just please share what's on your mind?

F
Bring your kids. Find me. Do not limit what you are looking for. Listen.

JA
Okay,.. Questioner... What I am getting is that you are well known already to many beings at where you often go. There is a different type of being that want's to communicate with you. I know who you are so you can also reach out to me privately. However, I would suggest Tracey Owen as well. Tracey has a full time job and raises kids. Her gifts are really important and she should get paid for it. I do everything for free because of Karma or whatever... I don't know. Money and what I am doing don't mix. Tracey is different. She has more to offer.



Is my friend going to come back? If not, how do I find him? Please convey an apology if I scared him. Can Tahjee feel me when I talk to her? Did she really respond or was that my imagination? Is there any more I can do to help? 

JA
The first part of your question, anyone?

Meajarah
He has never left. 

JA
Meajarah, can you help to make things a little more clear? Who is their friend? Apology?

Meajarah
I know her. Who she means is my family. She is not ready. She is still getting ready. Nothing to be sorry for. 

JA
I feel that that is all of the information that they are sharing with me at this time. I hope that it helps. Based on my own personal experience (which will be different than yours), I found that making my questions simple told me a lot. Ask very simple questions and feel the answer. Make them very basic yes/no questions at first and feel the answer. If you do not feel anything, change your question until you get a yes or no. This is the most basic but very important in the beginning for people like us that were not born with telepathy, remembering, etc... Remember very basic yes/no questions when you have your "thought" quiet.

TAHJEE
Yes, I hear you just as you hear yourself. There is a web of energy that connects all of us. There are others where you live that hear you. The golden area in the fall is the flat green area in the spring. It is a beautiful place. You see it and often think what I just said. From where you are standing, on the right, in the few trees that are there, we will meet you there. this place gives you comfort. On the left of where you are standing is your house. You see that you are standing on the road. You can park there. Early in the morning or late in the evening. 



JA
This blog has been a lot more personal for me. It felt like it should be. Let me give you the biggest example of FEELING than I can "think" of:

I just make all this shit up as I go. I just like to write. I thought of how I could write something different from all that has been written. I don't believe any of it. It's only a great story. I don't really believe in Bigfoot. I just took the Bigfoot theme and tried to touch a nerve of people that are sincere about it. Sometimes its funny how serious people take this shit. 

Do you believe me? If you think about it, it makes great sense. However, how do you FEEL about it. Has anything touched you in a way that causes you to FEEL from what you have read from my blogs? 

Whatever it is........... Feeling is always the truest connection to all that is. Thinking is a beautiful and wonderful tool that is always available for us to use... but so are our teeth and feet.

Understand that there is no such thing as "Believe." There is only KNOW or DO NOT KNOW. We do not know until we know. This is beautiful. Believe has no substance.

I love you all. We are all one. 








1 comment:

  1. Thank you John. Nice to see this rolling again. I will be asking some questions soon too. Until then, take care Bro. Alan

    ReplyDelete