Translate

Sunday, May 20, 2018

REALITY CHECK

I received a lot of questions and comments about the last blog entry. Towards the end I wrote something like, " I just made all of this shit up." The statement seemed to have gotten the response that it was written to get.

There are a few things that have been consistent through out the entirety of the My Lady of the Woods blog. They are:

(1) It feels good to share. I learn so much in the process. The circle is complete. If I were dishonest then I know that my experiences would be different. I do not wish to experience, on a spiritual level, the karma that would rear it's ugly head in my life if I were to lie and just make shit up. The Sasquatch internet community is full of those types of choices. I do not make that choice.

(2) Money. It was clear to me from the beginning that I had nothing that anyone would want to pay for even though I began writing this blog during one of the low points in my life financially. I was like a child in a room full of masters. I didn't know what I was doing. I only knew that I was being touched deeply on a spiritual level and wanted to write about it. On a personal ego level, I would love to write a book and get it published and see it on a shelf and that my Mom and friends would be proud of me in becoming an author. Ha! What would be in the book is what I have already written in this blog. It may reach a greater audience but It may also end up on some lonely shelf right next to the Loch Ness Monster or something. I was given the chance to ask for money when I first created the blog on gmail blogger but I have already explained above why I chose to keep it free. Over time, It has become extremely clear as to why I made that choice. I have wholeheartedly chosen that this blog will never have anything to do with money. I may put it in book form one day but none of you would ever have to pay for the book. You have read it already. Ha! Publishers charge for paper and what not but most read internet now a days and I have other more important things to do. Anyway, my mother is proud of me already and would probably freak out if she would ever read this blog. Ha!

(3) Ego. I am too humble for that shit. I have a sarcastic streak that keeps me 'life of the party' sometimes. I can make fun of every taboo subject and cuss in just the right moments to get the thrill that makes me laugh my ass off. But in the end... I understand quite clear that being offended is a choice. We are only offended if we CHOOSE to be. No one has the power over us to offend. It is only us that opens that door.

(4) The hairy folk have always been the focus of this blog. When I began writing this blog, I was not a member of any Bigfoot or Sasquatch groups. Now I belong to many. I wrote from a blind standpoint of innocence. I really didn't know what all was out there on line or in Facebook group wise. One day I was on YouTube and entered Bigfoot into the search. I heard a interview with Thomas Hughes. It was the first time that someone said that the Sasquatch people were loving, funny, and great parents. He spoke with them. I was blown away because I had been drawn to them, made known of their existence by them, felt them, seen one.... all of my life. I reached out to him. He mind spoke with them for the first time that I had ever heard before. He told me that there was one Sasquatch female in my area that was reaching out to me. She told me to FEEL her. the rest is history. I took every advice, joined groups, asked questions.... Today I speak with the people known as Bigfeet or Sasquatches every day with ease. Sharing this is the only reason of this blog...

Honesty .. telling the truth, High integrity when making choices, Humility .. being humble enough to understand that we are all one and being able to appreciate the beauty of the fact that it is okay to not know something before we know it. Supporting everyone else ... no matter where you choose to see them on their journey. Never placing a valued judgement on others as to what you think they should know. Sometimes we must be who we are not..... in order to become who we are. This is beautiful. this is love. This is who we are.

This is what the Sasquatch people have helped me to understand. This is the peace that I have found that glorifies every human being across the board regardless of where they may be on that great path forward. Love is needed now more than ever. When helping someone; help yourself by being helped as well. When speaking your truth; allow their truth to be different as yours at the moment as the path of life is very long. Understand the difference between observation and judgement. Understand the difference the difference between opinion and placing judgement. Explore the difference between placing a valued judgement on someone else's journey with the value that you place on yours.

Love is all we need. Love is what everything is made out of. One can choose to vibrate love with light or fear and the expected result will not disappoint. The Sasquatch people have shared with me many different ways over the years that INTENT .... intent.... walks before us into a room.

What do you want? WHY are you searching for whatever it is? What do you want?! What and Why must have a because. What is your because?

Our intent walks before us into the woods and meets that world head on before we ever see the trees. We are all one being experiencing the division of it's many parts. It is beautiful. Contemplate that before perusing what you are looking for. Everything that was and will be is only the the hand and foot of the great I AM. There is no division. There is only the trials, tribulation, and friction of growth. Growing, success, experience,... these are only the process of. Stop looking for answers outside of your own heart. Take it in and let resonate what will but make your own choices.

Do not "believe" anything. Know who you are and be open for change as you confront those things that you do not know. Believe is an empty word that requires thought and wishes. To believe is to hope;  recognize it as such. To believe is to hope ..... What if hope is different than what you thought it would be?

Know or do not know. There is no room for failure on a personal judgement standpoint.

Believe means to hope that, based on what you have been told by others, everything will be as you expect it to be. BE- the LIE- on the EVE. Sasquatch people and indigenous cultures have no word for "believe".... Is it finally clear why?

It is time that you trust yourself. It is time that you take all of your suffering and sorrow and self pity and lay it before you. Love what is before your feet. Appreciate the gift that it has given you. Understand that the process of the life that you have lived has given you a grand gift. Give yourself the chance in moments to recognize it as such. Take the chance to look back and see that the experiences that you have experienced are yours and have been all along. Love them for being a part of who you are choosing to be. Let your intent walk before you.

See everyone as you would wish that everyone would take the moment to see you on your journey. Show them love and patience; especially the "Kill Bigfoot for science" groups and people. Let them find their way through with your gentle nudge and not insulting comments. Trust me,... and your own knowing... the Sasquatch people are in no danger from such intentions.

What I just now wrote in this blog was not just from me. Over the years I have learned to appreciate the communication with the Sasquatch people as I type. I have been surrounded all weekend. tonight is no exception. Remember that I am not "special" in any way. We ALL are. We are all one. We are all special or no one is. I share because it is my intent to do so and learn in the process.

You must let resonate what feels good and learn to let pass through you what does not resonate. Remember that we are all on the same path going to the same place.

The reason for this blog entry is that the hairy folk have asked me to share that the great moment of change is happening right now. They have asked me to invite you to explore who you are. What is your roll in the whole? Who do you choose to be in changes that everyone is feeling now. Are you keeping your secrets for fear of ridicule? If so, explore how welcomed your experiences may be in an awakening world of awakening spirits...

Let resonate what will.

Reach out to me on my new email johnallentexas@gmail.com

I will help if I can























5 comments:

  1. Very cool to hear from you and the Collective Consciousness, of the Sasquatch Peoples, from your Ancient, Boreal, Hardwood Forest, there in Texas Johnny Allen...
    Dang glad to hear from everyone, on this lovely BlogSpot once again, in Spring or Beltane, which is a time of Magic IMHO ... Woohoo!

    Blessings Love and Light to Tahjee and the Texas Collective who have never forgotten me since they Skunk Bombed my Boudoir via Thomas Hughes, who sent them to meet me unexpectedly, whilst we were on the phone, discussing them, and they arrived as a Skunky Rotten Eggy, Smell, and a misty Light, orb, blob too ... Lol

    At that time I was not ready, and still had some residual fears, back in 2014, like an idiot, b/c they are all of pure Love and Light, matter to energy house of M.= Matter to energy and their unconditional love precedes them, and that is how I know it is them, and not some Lower Vibrational Lower Overlord, who glommed on to the Radio Signal, Transmission, which defines how the entire Collective All One consciousness', communicates, and this was how humans once communicated as well, in Mind Speak and in visuals, before we were Mind Wiped by Dense all consuming Karma, from one incarnation to the next, by Free Will Choice and Trickery as well...

    So learning together in the Groups, and on Social Media, and in talking to the peoples and visiting the forests as many as I can, was invaluable as a Life Lesson for yours truly, and I/we have learned that the most important actions we can take to get to know them is to reconnect with the All One Source Code/Nature Code/Spirit firstly, just as Thomas Hughes, implored, and suggested that I/we do back in 2015...
    Thomas was not wanting me to go he wanted me to stay on the phone a bit longer that day I reconnected with the All That IS', so he asked kindly if I would stay on the phone, back in 2015, just a bit longer, which I did and then Thomas Hughes suggested that I bring Suet out to feed the wild One's, our Winged Avian friends, which reconnected me immediately to Nature Code', or the Divine Light House of (M.)RA', suddenly and delightfully unexpectedly that is...

    Then I began, sharing my/our experiences together as the Hairy Peoples had wished for all of us from the very beginning of their trying to reconnect with us before we jettison into the New Fifth World or wherever we choose to go next from this Now Time, in the very near future Times'...

    Peace and Blessings Hairy Peoples, and All of the Galactic's, for taking time to help us out in the Surface World, and TY for thinking us/me, and for watching out for us too, and for including me/us in our Collective Consciousness's and for finding me in every forest I go into now, or pass by in the Car, on the freeways, by-ways and Highway Portals which I can feel now after mucho practice, and I do know it is you now when you show to me as oversized Raven Sky Hawks, when it is not safe to come out in Suburbia, also when you come shapeshifted as a deer or a bunny or another of the Forest Collective of Wild two and 4 Legged's and fury, one's and winged one's too...

    Many thanks and Blessings have been sent for Peace and Reconnection, for others so I will leave yall with the Oglala Sioux word, Mitakuye Oyasin', which means, All My Relation's, as well...

    Kitchie Miigwetch means many thanks in Ojibway Cree...
    Blessed Be All Sincerely G.g.



    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, John.

    I hope you're well!

    I'm writing because a friend of mine who is in constant contact with the Sasquatch people says her contacts are all nervous about the virus we're getting, because they can get it, too.

    She said to let everyone know to tell their hairy friends that vitamin C and selenium are the things that will help keep them healthy. Fruit won't provide enough vitamin C, she says; but making pine needle tea DOES provide enough vitamin C (and she says they all know how to make pine needle tea).

    And apparently selenium is a mineral in the ground, and in nuts. She didn't seem to think it would be hard for them to get selenium in their diet -- that they might have enough as it is -- but I can double-check that.

    Love and light to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from quarentine, that is great advice in morning light's comment ... Hope yall are well in Texas, much Love Pammy J.
    Hope the skin Cancer is at bay as well Johnny... Good to hear from you and the Hairy Forest Giant peoples once again ... Cheers!!!
    So funny b/c Yesterday i was smelling them thinking about ysll the groups on FAKEBOOK and laughing in a nice way Jhonny ... Ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So John was Lady of the Woods before he died by taking the poison covid jab? You'd think the squatches would have warned the Lady John. Shame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So mush sad he die to covid poison ahot.

    ReplyDelete